- All services must be cancelled 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time in order to avoid the $50 fee per service missed .
- If multiple color appointments are booked (typically correction services) in the same day they must be cancelled 48 hours before your first scheduled appointment time in order to avoid the $50 fee per missed service.
Other Parlor Policies
- At Village Parlor we love our children both two legged and four, but neither dogs nor children under age 10 are encouraged to accompany you to your appointment.
- Color services do not include a blowdry. If an assistant is available they can dry your hair for a $25 charge. Clients are also welcome to blow dry their own hair, or schedule with a Village Parlor stylist of their choice.
- We accept all forms of payment at Village Parlor. Gratuities are accepted in the form of Venmo, Cash App, personal check, or cash.
We are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items.
We also encourage clients to change fully into a robe when receiving hair color services.