- All services must be cancelled 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time in order to avoid the $50 fee per service missed .
- If multiple color appointments are booked (typically correction services) in the same day they must be cancelled 48 hours before your first scheduled appointment time in order to avoid the $50 fee per missed service.
Other Parlor Policies
- At Village Parlor we love our children both two legged and four, but neither dogs nor children under age 10 are encouraged to accompany you to your appointment.
- Color services do not include a blowdry. If an assistant is available they can dry your hair for a $25 charge. Clients are also welcome to blow dry their own hair, or schedule with a Village Parlor stylist of their choice.
- We accept all forms of payment at Village Parlor. Gratuities can be added to a credit card but are encouraged to be given in cash.
We are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items.
We also encourage clients to change fully into a robe when receiving hair color services.